SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival (“the Festival”) is governed by the following Terms & Conditions, by attending the Festival you are accepting these Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.These terms and conditions contain legal obligations. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- As a consequence of censorship and licensing requirements relating to the temporary importation of films for the Festival, it is necessary under Irish law that the Festival operate as a private club. Possession of a ticket for any film during the festival ensures membership to the SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival 2016 and the cost of membership is included in the ticket price at the time of purchase.
- All ticket holders must be eighteen years or older to attend festival events and screenings and may be required to provide evidence of age.
- Box office facilities including credit card ticket purchases are processed by the the Cat Laughs Festival box office and will appear as such on your credit or debit card bill.
- Latecomers will not be admitted except at the discretion of festival or venue staff.
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only.
- No re-admission except at the discretion of Festival or venue staff.
- Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position.
- The Festival reserves the right to make changes at any time to the content and schedule of the programme without prior notice in the case of any unforeseen circumstances
- SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival reserves the right to cancel any screening/event without prior notice and without being liable to pay any individual or organisation any compensation or damage other than a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) held by the individual or organisation for any cancelled performance.
- SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission without refund.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- Ticket holders are responsible for care of their ticket(s) after purchase.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival is not responsible for lost or damaged tickets.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials in the Festival, without prior written consent.
- By attending festival events or screening or by purchasing a ticket you are agreeing that SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival may use your name, image, picture and/or feedback comments in any media, worldwide, in connection with any account or transmission of Festival events.
- Recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in venues, and no recording or filming of any screening or venue is permitted under any circumstance.
- SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival bears no responsibility whatsoever and is exempt from any liability whatsoever for tickets which have not been purchased directly from the SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival box office for admission to the relevant screening/venue
- Festival and/or Season Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given in any transaction using a Season Ticket.
- All Festival and/or Season Ticket Holders must be 18 years or older and must be able to produce evidence of age.
- Festival and/or Season Tickets are valid for use against events as part of the festival running from the 21st to the 27th November 2016.
- Entry to the Angela Awards on Sunday November 27th 2016 is not valid for inclusion as part of any Festival or Season Ticket unless otherwise stated as part of that package.
- Festival and/or Season Tickets can only be used by the named holder of the ticket.
- SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival is a registered trading name of SUBTITLE Kilkenny Ltd.
You expressly understand and agree that: (a) this site and any of the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that this site makes no warranties, representations or conditions (as used in this section “warranties”) of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and that any such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed, and (b) the owners of this site specifically make no warranties that it or any of its services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this site or any of the services, will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis or that such services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall this site, including its affiliates and licensors, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, and any damages for loss of profits, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, regardless of whether this site had been advised of or could have foreseen the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with: (a) the use, inability to use or performance of any of the services of this site, or (b) any unauthorized access to or modification to any of your content or transmissions, or © any other matter relating to this site or any of the services.
SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival and the Cat Laughs Ltd. respect your privacy and we protect the personal information you provide when purchasing tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed and up-to-date with opportunities SUBTITLE Spotlight European Film Festival has to offer. SUBTITLE is fully compliant with Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003. SUBTITLE has thoroughly applied the guidelines of Data Protection Commissioners to all its operations, involving Data Handling and Control. We use only Data Protection Complaint software providers. We do not keep your data indefinitely, and it is only stored for the transactional and (if opted in) marketing purposes, solely related and coming from the Festival and or the Cat Laughs Ltd, unless you have agreed to receive third party communications.
For online and phone bookings the Festival collects the following data: Customer’s full name, full address, contact phone number and email address. Where the Customer’s name is necessary for ticket collection; the full address is an added security verification element for credit card payment and/or for postage of tickets and/or products; phone number and email address are used for all the communication relating to the order and order only, unless the customer specifically opts in for other communication. For cash bookings in person at the Main Ticket Office or any other Festival box office you may be asked for a name and contact details so that you can be contacted in the event of a change to the programme. We keep your data on the system only for the necessary period of time up to a maximum of 4 years, if at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org